Honey extractor with a small drum diameter, characterized by the versatility of being able to spin virtually all types of frames.
A characteristic feature of the Diagonal extractors is the need to turn the frames.
Diagonal extractor are intended for beekeepers with smaller apiaries.
Drum with a diameter of 400 mm made of acid-proof stainless steel 0H18N9.
Basket of honey extractors, made of stainless, acid-resistant rods, arranged in a way that protects the frames against breakage of the slices during centrifugation. The mesh size is 20x40 mm.
The manual drive with the brake is mounted on the upper beam of the honey extractor, it enables work in conditions where there is no access to electricity.
6/4 "plastic valve.
As standard, we add special pads to the honey extractors to increase the comfort and safety of bee-keeping. Thanks to them, the vibrations of the honey extractors during honey spin are minimized.
The pads are made of PVC (SOFT) material. Very often spinning frames of different weights due to the different amounts of honey they contain. By using LYSON pads you ensure the highest quality of device optimization.
Transparent cover, made of meta-plexus, giving the opportunity to observe the spin process without opening the honey extractor and risking contact with the rotating basket.
- diameter of the drum Ø400
- frame type: universal
- drive - manual
- drum / bottom sheet thickness - 0.6 / 0.6 mm
- valve - plastic 6/4 "
- upper beam - powder coated steel
- plexiglass - 3mm
- mesh size - 20x40 mm
- deposited. basket in the drum - tarnamid sleeve
- height of the clarifier - 430mm
- total height of honey extractors - 1090mm
- weight - 17 kg
- dimensions: length 670, width 420, height 1090 mm
- Honey extractor for self-assembly, sent in a carton
- dimensions of the packaging: length 460, width 460, height 1130 mm