Honey extractor with a small drum diameter, characterized by the versatility of being able to spin virtually all types of frames.
A characteristic feature of the tagidental honey extractor is the need to turn the frames.
tagidental honey extractor are intended for beekeepers with smaller apiaries.
Drum with a diameter of 400 mm made of 0H18N9 acid-resistant stainless steel.
Basket of honey extractors, made of stainless, acid-resistant rods, arranged in a way that protects the frames against breakage of the slices during centrifugation. Mesh size 20x40 mm.
The manual drive with the brake is mounted on the upper beam of the honey extractor, it enables work in conditions where there is no access to electricity.
Plastic valve 6/4 ".
Transparent cover, made of meta-plexus, giving the opportunity to observe the spin process without opening the honey extractor and risking contact with the rotating basket.
- drum diameter Ø400
- frame type: universal
- drive - manual
- drum / bottom sheet thickness - 0.6 / 0.6 mm
- valve - plastic 6/4 ”
- upper beam - powder coated sheet
- plexiglass - 3mm
- mesh size - 20x40 mm
- deposited. basket in the drum - tarnamid sleeve
- the height of the drum - 610 mm
- weight - 12.6 kg
- dimensions: length 650, width 440, height 720 mm
- honey extractor for self assembly, sent in a cardboard box
- packaging dimensions: length 470, width 470, height 800 mm