Stainless steel settler 30 L with conical bottom „Premium line”
"Premium line" settlers consist of: drum, conical bottom and drainpipe in the bottom. These settlers are made of polished stainless steel 0,6 mm thick.
• conical bottom for easy emptying of the honey settler
• comfortable and movable fixed handles
• lid with a gasket and fastened with clamps
• dimensions: height 460mm, diameter 400mm, capacity 30l (approx. 40kg)
• 6/4 "stainless steel valve
Honey settler with a capacity of 30 liters (about 40kg) with a conical bottom is entirely made of acid-resistant stainless steel. It is equipped with a 6/4 "stainless valve, fixed handles, a lid with a gasket that is locked with clamps.
Premium settlers consist of 3 elements:
• main drum
• cone-shaped bottom
• drain pipe located in the bottom casing
The bottom casing functions also as a stand for the settler.
• height: 460mm
• diameter: 400mm
- Product line
- Power supply
- Stainless steel
- 30 L (~ 40kg )
- Stainless 6/4"
- Valve type
- Ø400 mm
- 460 mm
- With conical bottom, clasps, handles and cover with rubber seal
- Internal tank diameter / Thickness of the sheet metal
- External tank diameter / Thickness of the sheet metal
- Ø400 mm / 0,6 mm
- Shape of the bottom / Thickness of the sheet metal
- conical / 0,8 mm
- handle from the Ø8mm rod welded to the drum
- Seal under the cover
- Clips that fix the cover
- 4 pcs.
- Horizontal sieve
- W32050N in option
- 2 years