Obtaining pure bee pollen is becoming standard practice in both professional and amateur apiaries. Over the year, a single bee colony is able to obtain up to 40 kg of bee pollen. An important piece of equipment in modern apiaries is a pollen cleaner, used to separate pollen from impurities.
This device machine is an innovative solution, equipped with a vibrating motor with smooth regulation and a dirt separator, which allow efficient separation of dirt from pollen. The device is made of stainless steel and powder-coated sheet metal.
Controlled dosing of the cleaned pollen is achieved through an adjustable gate. The vibrating pollen cleaner has an approximate capacity of up to 80 kg of cleaned pollen per hour. It is worth noting that before the pollen is cleaned, it is necessary to dry it thoroughly.
LYSON pollen dryers of various capacities are designed for this purpose.
- purification of bee pollen from impurities
- made of stainless steel grade 1.4301 (AISI 304), and powder-coated sheet metal
- capacity of stainless steel charging hopper 45 liters
- base of the aerator made of powder-coated sheet metal
- smooth regulation of vibration motor operation
- stainless, braided mesh in the hopper with a mesh of 4x4 mm
- outlet channel with a diameter of 50 mm with an aperture regulating the passage of cleaned pollen
- power of the vibration motor 50W/230V
- dirt separator power 1650W/230V
- height - 1200 mm
- width - 510 mm
- depth - 710 mm
Net weight - 66 kg
The pail is not included in a set