Honey extractor, 4-cassette Dadant (4 x frame Dadant or 8 x frame Dadant ½ ), electric drive 230V Ø 600mm – MINIMA
As standard, we add special pads to the honey extractors to increase the comfort and safety of bee-keeping. Thanks to them, the vibrations of the honey extractors during honey spin are minimized. The pads are made of PVC (SOFT) material. Very often spinning frames of different weights due to the different amounts of honey they contain. By using LYSON pads you ensure the highest quality of device optimization.
4-cassette honey extractor made of acid-resistant stainless steel. Manual drive and manually inverted cassettes. Honey extractor adapted for field work.
Drum made of acid-proof stainless steel 0H18N9, conical bottom.
Basket made of acid-resistant rods equipped with 4 cassettes. The cassette is loosely attached to the basket. During the spin, stop the honey extractor and manually reverse the cassettes to the other side.
Manual drive mechanism made of black steel and powder coated. Steel, turned gears, transfer torque to the basket axis.
Transparent cover made of metaplex protects the user against the danger of contact with the rotating basket and against dirt.
Information about the device.
- diameter of the drum Ø600
- frame type: 4 x DADANT, 8 x DADANT1 / 2 (H = 145 mm)
- electric drive
- Power supply - 230V
- Driver - MDD-01
- engine - 24V / 120W
- drum / bottom sheet thickness - 0.6 / 0.6 mm
- valve - plastic 6/4 "
- upper beam - flat 625x65x10 mm mal. powder
- plexiglass - 3mm
- legs - short powder coated
- hinges - plastic 4 pcs
- mesh size - 20x40 mm
- deposited. basket in the drum - tarnamid sleeve
- the drum height - 735 mm
- weight - 31 kg
- dimensions: length 780, width 620, height 1175 mm
- Honey extractor for self-assembly, sent in a carton
- dimensions of the packaging: length 640, width 640, height 820 mm