These devices are designed for recovering wax from bee frames or dried shreds using steaming method. They consist of an external water tank and basket containing frames or shreds. The additional equipment is a gas burner stool enabling steam production in the tank.
Preparation of wax melters with a gas burner:
- Fill the tank with water to the level of the drain tube.
- Fill the basket with frames or dry shreds.
- Put the lid on.
- Place the gas burner under the device to heat the entire bottom surface.
- Wait until steam is made and molten wax comes out.
- Once the batch is molten check the water level and top up if necessary.
- Fill the basket with another frames or dry shreds.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until required.
- Once the process is completed, turn the burner and gas cylinder off.
- Clean the basket from the residues and prepare for the next use.
- A gas pressure reducer is necessary to connect gas cylinder to the burner.
- material - stainless steel
- total height - 800mm
- length - 580mm
- width - 420mm
- height - 600mm
- diameter of the trigger - 1 "
- basket basket:
- length - 530mm
- width - 375mm
- height - 440mm
- included (free of the charge) 7kW gas stool with thermosteam for propane-butane
As standard, we add special pads to the device to increase the comfort and safety of bee-keeping. Thanks to them, the vibrations are minimized. The pads are made of PVC (SOFT) material. By using LYSON pads you ensure the highest quality of device optimization.